Looking for a more ‘home-baked’ take on our Protein Brownies? Look no further.
This absolutely delicious recipe comes from the kitchen of local geordie Oatein Ambassador @cleanleanbakes (make sure to follow Vicky on instagram for some food heaven!).
Our Oats & whey protein powder gives these protein brownies a sweet and rich flavour without tons of fat and sugar, which is perfect if you’re watching your macros! If you want to shake things up a bit try it with our Cookies and Cream Whey Protein, though you might want to try a different flavour peanut butter so you don’t overcomplicate the flavours.
Best way to finish it off? Top with half a high protein bar or protein flapjacks. Nom.
- 70g Dark Chocolate
- 50g Egg Whites
- 10g Peanut Flour
- 50g Chocolate Cream Oatein Oats and Whey
- 1 Banana (mashed)
- 15g Oatein Double Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Oatein Low Sugar Protein Bar (chopped for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over boiling water.
- Mix the egg white and mashed banana until combined.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients peanut flour, peanut butter, baking powder and whey.
- Bake in the oven for around 12 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Once cooled top the brownies with your favourite Oatein Bar.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days